Office & Commercial Cleaners Birmingham & West Midlands
CMS Office and Commercial cleaning services offer bespoke contract office cleaning throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands area. All our services reflect exactly what our clients want or need.
We provide reliable, thorough and effective cleaning for offices, call centres, commercial units, schools and sports arenas with highly-trained staff, who utilise eco-friendly methods of cleaning. Whatever the size of your business space, our service for office cleaning in Birmingham and the surrounding areas is tailored to your requirements. From a small office to a large commercial or industrial premises, our team have the solution for a professional clean on a schedule to suit you, with minimal disruption for your business.
We have an experienced and robust management team, who are on hand to provide you with a highly professional office cleaning service, ensuring each and every job is completed to the highest standards, with no exceptions.
Our team offer total managed cleaning solutions to include, consumable & towel supplies, carpet, upholstery & window cleaning, washroom solutions through to dust mats and vending supplies; all designed to help your business operate smoothly.
We have an excellent portfolio of clients with prestigious offices, public buildings and leisure facilities managed and supervised effectively by our team throughout.
We are always innovative in the use of our systems and our general approach to office cleaning, not only in the way we clean, but also in the way that we manage and supervise each individual cleaning contract.
For more information regarding our office cleaning and maintenance services, please call 0121 459 3496 or feel free to use our quick quote facility.
Why choose CMS Solutions for Office Cleaning?
- Online communications with clients and team supervisors.
- Supervisor site inspections and random audits.
- Regular Client and Management review meetings.
- The use of the latest cloths with microfibre technology, minimising chemical use to provide a smear-free finish on surfaces.
- Colour coding system of the British Institute of Cleaning Science to aid hygiene.
- New mopping system for faster drying floors.
- Environmental policy dedicated to progressive reduction of chemical usage.